Some people can adapt to change very quickly. Thats me. Others, not so. Some, experience new things they never thought possible, and again, this happened to me. It's actually happening right now, and I swear to you, it burns.
So, something bad happens in your life. Okay, screw it, let it go, don't think about it, live life, breathe air. Okay. Fine. My way of viewing things that go bad. Apparently though, my always-happy-always-laughing personality decided to take a rest. So im stuck into what i promised myself i wouldnt do.
Mourn over bullshit.
They say it's healthy to let it out, even psychologists argue that our self-pride is too great that talking about our feelings seems like a coward thing to do, or that it goes against our personal motives. It's hard to hear youself talk about things that SEEM so simple to fix. It's one of those "why the heck am I being so childish about this" type of thing. One of those "I sound so weak saying these things."
And then on the other side of the story, you can adapt easily to changes, but when you come to a place that holds so many memories that you made yourself store them so deep that they're practically forgotten. My mind and my heart were battling. And when the mind and the heart battle, the body gives away. And thats what happened, I gave away from him.
"Y aunque nunca te alejaste de mí
Siempre existió temor que cometas fraude mi amor
Y ahora comprendo que mi corazón
Merece una explicación
Ven a explicárselo!"
Siempre existió temor que cometas fraude mi amor
Y ahora comprendo que mi corazón
Merece una explicación
Ven a explicárselo!"
4 comments:
Not sure of that. I wouldn't mind ranting when I feel like it. It does help in getting it out.
It does, but theres always that small doubt...atleast to me.
Thank you for popping over to my blog. I can't follow you at the moment as Blogger is playing up but I will pop over and read your posts as often as I can.
xxx
Thank you! :)
Post a Comment