Friday, September 28, 2012

Kill me, Decision.


I want to say that life is beautiful, because it is. I want to say that even a shed of darkness can make a day oh so wonderful, but it doesn't  The mentality is so stuck on what we desire most, and what we dis-love most, that sometimes we forget to see the little wink someone gives us. Today someone told me about keeping a mentality of a child, and you will be happy forever. If you begin having the mentality of and adult and think money, money, money, it can cause more trouble. And the decisions I have been demeaning myself about will put me at risk. It will put my whole life at risk. It seems like such over exaggeration, but I've seen it before. Cleverness has to be your best friend, and if this decision I choose comes into action, I cannot mess up. However, money does not rule me; I can live life without money, but not without trade. This is obvious. I cannot threat too much to see my life go into pieces, as if I can’t do anything in this world, but I will wear a smile. What is it that will keep us rich and healthy, happy and lightened? I want to see the world, but my decision can change my life.


No comments: