This is my story. One that will remain here and only here. Please don't give up on me.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Crash.
Crash.
My name is Crash and I'm alone.
I didn't want to write alone, because it feels as if I'm exaggerating.
Like my mind just said alone, and I felt the burn. That burn I get when something really hurts me. Like when my mom talked about separating from my dad. Or when I remembered how much I loved Jonathan. See? I almost got it again, when I wrote his name. I feel stupid, whining about the things I'm putting myself through. But I know it's my choice, but something bad happens, and it's almost as if I make myself dwell over it, just to feel pain. Maybe I feel as if I don't have enough pain to be considered a human being, but I do. Maybe I see myself doing beyond the freedom I've always wanted as a child. Like getting in a train, watching the stars, taking a night walk or run. My name is Crash, because I'm crashing my life, "but it's okay because it's a challenge, and I love challenges," I tell myself. I cannot have myself crying. No one will ever see me cry. Because my name is Crash, and physically, I don't crash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment